We'll soon have a new website - Take a look and try out our new website experience

Text Size

Current Size: 100%

Report a lost dog

Share by emailShare by email

Report your dog as lost

If you have a lost your dog, please contact your local council's dog warden service, who are responsible for recovering stray and lost dogs. They will also be able to advise if they have already found your dog.

Report your dog as stolen

You should only contact Nottinghamshire Police if you have reason to believe the dog has been stolen, rather than the dog has simply gone missing. In this case, please call the 101 non-emergency number.

Contact your council dog wardens