We'll soon have a new website - Take a look and try out our new website experience

Text Size

Current Size: 100%

Report a problem with a barking dog

Share by emailShare by email

Before you report this

In the first instance, you should contact your neighbour direct as they may be completely unaware of the noise their pet is making.

Report it: Contact your local council

If that approach is not successful, you should report the issue to your local council to investigate your complaint and work with the dog’s owners to address the issue.