Volunteer Role Description - Community Safety Volunteer
The key tasks undertaken in this role are
- Engage with and develop good working practices with the public, neighbourhood policing teams and their partners.
- Ensure that the Neighbourhood Priority Survey Forms and Neighbourhood Alert Forms are completed correctly.
- Enter information on the relevant IT system and submit to the Lead Community Volunteer within an agreed timescale.
- Record information and queries from members of the public in an appropriate and legible format and submit to Lead Community Safety Volunteer or line manager.
- Distribute and give crime reduction advice to members of the public where necessary, in line the policing priorities.
- Be able to use ESIBS to inform supervisor and Lead Volunteer of attendance.
- To carry out any other tasks as reasonably required.
You should also have good communication skills, computer skills, attention to detail, knowledge of local area, good organisation skills, have the use of a mobile phone and be flexible at time keeping.