What we spend
Financial information relating to our projected and actual income and expenditure, procurement, contracts and financial audits.
Contracts over £25,000
Please note that current contracts that have been awarded for Nottinghamshire Police are available to view by accessing the online Blue Light Procurement database.
Remunerations paid to former Chief Constable, Sue Fish:
- Salary (as of 1 September 2015): £120,819 per annum
- Benefits in kind: £5,136.64 per annum
- Total remuneration excluding pension contribution: £125,955.64
- Pension contribution: £18,183 per annum
- Total remuneration including pension contribution: £144,138.64
- Register of gifts and hospitalities
- The Chief Constable Relocation and Benefits package is available to download via the Nottinghamshire Police and Crime Commissioner's website.
- The Decision 2014.042 re change in wording is also available to download via the Nottinghamshire Police and Crime Commissioner's website.